1 x Stilt bearing for decking boards
Height-adjustable stilt bearing - available in various sizes
Ideal for easy terrace construction, especially when height differences need to be compensated.
Our stilt bearings form support points for the substructure of your WPC or wooden terrace and make it easy to align terrace boards in the balance. The adjustable feet made of robust polypropylene are weather-resistant at both low and high temperatures. Pre-drilled holes on the stilts make it easy to screw down the respective substructure, while large support surfaces ensure a secure footing.
The recommended spacing of the stilt supports depends on the type of substructure. For WPC this is approx. 50 cm, for aluminium approx. 60 cm.
- Suitable for substructures made of WPC, wood and aluminium
- Stepless thread adjustment -> depending on model between 18 - 220 mm
- Secure stand thanks to large support surface
- Optimal pressure distribution, high load capacity and quick assembly
- Adjustment also possible under load in installed state (exception size S)
- Perfect water drainage and good under-ventilation
- Offers hollow space to hide pipes and cables
- Made of weatherproof and robust polypropylene
Available in different sizes:
|Size||Diameter||Adjustment range||Load capacity per stilt||Load capacity per m²|
|S||160 mm||18 - 32 mm||200 - 300 kg||1.000 kg|
|M||160 mm||35 - 70 mm||400 - 500 kg||2,000 kg|
|L||160 mm||65 - 145 mm||400 - 500 kg||2,000 kg|
|XL||160 mm||140 - 220 mm||400 - 500 kg||2,000 kg|
|Height of screw-on angle:||25 mm|
We will answer your question within the shortest possible time. You are also welcome to contact us by phone at
Of course, you can also ask us for an individual offer. Please send us the desired quantities.