The protection of the privacy and personal rights of our customers is important to us. We process data collected during a visit to our website in compliance with the applicable data protection regulations, in particular the German Telemedia Act (TMG), the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG). In the following, we would therefore like to explain how we collect personal data from our customers and how this data is processed and used by us.
2. Responsible party and data protection officer
The responsible party according to Art. 4 Para. 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is the
BB Sport GmbH & Co. KG
represented by the BB Sport Verwaltungs GmbH
represented by the managing director Mr. Benjamin Becker
84513 Töging am Inn
Phone: +49 (0)8631 988200
Fax: +49 (0)8631 9882020
(see legal notice)
You can reach our data protection officer at email@example.com or our postal address with the addition "the data protection officer".
3. Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website www.montafox.de and its subpages (hereinafter referred to as "website"). Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, name and telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data accruing in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if there are legal retention obligations.
(3) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In doing so, we will also state the defined criteria for the storage period.
4. Your rights
(1) You have the following rights towards us regarding the personal data concerning you:
- Right to information, Art. 15 GDPR
- Right to correction or deletion, Art. 16 and 17 GDPR
- Right to restriction of processing, Art. 18 GDPR
- Right to object to processing, Art. 21 GDPR
- Right to data portability, Art. 20 GDPR
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us. For example, you can contact the supervisory authority listed below: Bavarian State Office for Data Protection Supervision (BayLDA), Promenade 27, 91522 Ansbach, www.lda.bayern.de.
5. Collecting personal data when you visit our website
(1) In the case of merely informational use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Amount of data transferred in each case
- Website which the request comes from
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive associated with the browser you are using and through which the entity that sets the cookie (in this case through us) receives certain information. Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
(a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functioning of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (see b).
- Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include, in particular, session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are deleted automatically after a specified period of time, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
f) The Flash cookies used are not collected by your browser, but by your Flash plug-in. Furthermore, we use HTML5 storage objects that are stored on your terminal device. These objects store the required data independently of the browser you are using and have no automatic expiration date. If you do not want Flash cookies to be processed, you must install an appropriate add-on, such as "Better Privacy" for Mozilla Firefox or the Adobe Flash Killer Cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by using private mode in your browser. In addition, we recommend that you regularly delete your cookies and browser history manually].
6. Use of the blog functions
In our blog, where we publish various articles on topics related to our activities, you can make public comments. Your comment will be published with your specified username with the post. We recommend using a pseudonym instead of your real name. You are required to provide your username and e-mail address; all other information is voluntary. If you post a comment, we will continue to store your IP address. The storage is necessary for us to be able to defend ourselves against liability claims in cases of possible publication of illegal content. We need your e-mail address to contact you if a third party claims that your comment is unlawful. Legal bases are Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b and f GDPR. The comments are not checked before publication. We reserve the right to delete comments if they are objected to by third parties as unlawful.
7. Use of our webshop
(1) If you would like to order in our webshop, it is necessary for the conclusion of the contract that you provide your personal data, which we need for the processing of your order. Mandatory data necessary for the processing of contracts are marked separately, other data are voluntary. We process the data you provide to process your order. For this purpose, we may pass on your payment data to our house bank and, if applicable, to the payment service providers mentioned below under paragraph 4. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b GDPR.
You can voluntarily create a customer account, through which we can store your data for future purchases. When creating an account via "my account", the data you provide will be stored revocably. You can always delete all further data, including your user account, in the customer area.
We may also process the data you provide to inform you about other interesting products from our portfolio or to send you e-mails with technical information.
(2) We are obliged by commercial and tax law to store your address, payment and order data for a period of ten years. However, we will restrict processing after two years, i.e. your data will only be used to comply with legal obligations.
(3) To prevent unauthorized access by third parties to your personal data, in particular financial data, the ordering process is encrypted. Here we use the current state of the art.
(4) When paying via PayPal, credit card via PayPal, direct debit via PayPal or - if offered - "purchase on account" or "installment payment" via PayPal, we pass on your payment data to PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L2449 Luxembourg (hereinafter: "PayPal") as part of the payment processing. The transfer takes place in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR and only insofar as this is necessary for the payment processing. Paypal reserves the right to conduct a credit check for the payment methods credit card via PayPal, direct debit via PayPal or - if offered - "purchase on account" or "installment payment" via PayPal. For this purpose, your payment data may be passed on to credit agencies in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR on the basis of PayPal's legitimate interest in determining your solvency. PayPal uses the result of the credit check in terms of the statistical probability of non-payment for the purpose of deciding on the provision of the respective payment method. The creditworthiness information may contain probability values (so-called score values). Insofar as score values are included in the result of the credit report, these have their basis in a scientifically recognized mathematical-statistical procedure. Among other things, address data is included in the calculation of the score values. Further information on data protection, including information on the credit agencies used, can be found in PayPal's data protection declaration. This is available at: https://www.paypal.com/de/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full?locale.x=de_DE.
You can object to this processing of your data at any time by sending a message to PayPal. However, PayPal may still be entitled to process your personal data, provided that this is necessary for the contractual payment processing.
If the customer chooses the payment options "Klarna Invoice" or "Klarna Installment Purchase" as a payment option, the customer agrees that we may process the following personal data necessary for the processing of the invoice purchase and an identity and credit check, such as first and last name, address, date of birth, gender, e-mail address, IP address, telephone number, as well as the data necessary for the processing of the purchase on account, which are related to the order, such as the number of items, item number, invoice amount and taxes in percent, and transmit them to Klarna AB, Sveavägen 46, 11134 Stockholm, Sweden. The data processing serves the purpose of offering the payment methods purchase on account and installment purchase as well as the credit check required for this. The processing is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR with your consent. You can revoke your consent at any time by notifying us, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation.
The transmission of this data takes place so that Klarna can create an invoice for the processing of the purchase and perform an identity and credit check. In doing so, Klarna has a legitimate interest in the transmission of the Buyer's personal data and requires it in order to obtain information from credit agencies for the purpose of identity and credit checks. In Germany, this may be the following credit agencies:
Bürgel Wirtschaftsinformationen GmbH & Co. KG, P.O. Box 5001 66, 22701 Hamburg, Germany
Creditreform Boniversum GmbH, Hellersberstraße 11, 41460 Neuss, Germany
Deltavista GmbH, Freisinger Landstraße 74, 80939 Munich, Germany
Arvato Infoscore Consumer Data GmbH and
Infoscore Consumer Data GmbH, Rheinstrasse 99, 76532 Baden-Baden, Germany
SCHUFA Holding AG, Kormoranweg 5, 65201 Wiesbaden, Germany.
As part of the decision on the establishment, implementation or termination of the contractual relationship, Klarna collects and uses, apart from an address check, information on the past payment behavior of the buyer and probability values on this behavior in the future. The calculation of these score values by Klarna is based on a scientifically recognized mathematical statistical method. For this purpose, Klarna will also use the customer's address data, among other things. If this calculation shows that a creditworthiness is not given, Klarna will inform the customer about this immediately.
Revocation of the use of personal data to Klarna:
The customer may revoke the consent to the use of personal data at any time towards Klarna. However, Klarna remains entitled to process, use and transfer the personal data if this is necessary for the contractual payment processing by Klarna's services, is required by law, or is required by a court or an authority.
If you choose the payment option Sofortüberweisung, payment processing is carried out via the payment service provider SOFORT GmbH, Theresienhöhe 12, 80339 Munich, Germany (hereinafter: "SOFORT"), to whom we pass on your information provided during the ordering process, together with information about your order, in accordance with Art. 6 (1) lit. b GDPR. SOFORT GmbH is part of the Klarna Group (Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 11134 Stockholm, Sweden). Your data will only be passed on for the purpose of payment processing with the payment service provider SOFORT and only insofar as it is necessary for this purpose. You can obtain further information about SOFORT's data protection policy at the following Internet address: https://www.klarna.com/sofort/datenschutz.
If we make advance payments, e.g. in the case of a purchase on account, we may obtain creditworthiness information on the basis of mathematical-statistical procedures from
Atriga GmbH, Pittlerstraße 47, 63225 Langen, Germany
Arvato Infoscore Consumer Data GmbH, Rheinstraße 99, 76532 Baden-Baden, Germany
Aktiva Inkassobüro GmbH & Co KG, Schwarzstraße 46, 5020 Salzburg, Austria
in. For this purpose, we transmit the personal data required for a credit check to Atriga GmbH and/or Arvato Infoscore Consumer Data GmbH and/or Aktiva Inkassobüro GmbH & Co KG and use the information received about the statistical probability of a payment default for a weighed decision about the establishment, implementation or termination of the contractual relationship. The credit assessment may include probability values (score values), which are calculated on the basis of scientifically recognized mathematical-statistical methods and include, among other things, address data in the calculations. The customer's interests worthy of protection are taken into account in accordance with the statutory provisions.
The legal basis for this is Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f GDPR.
We are already under the provisions of the Civil Code on financial assistance between entrepreneurs and consumers, legally obliged to check your creditworthiness.
If you choose to use the Amazon Payments payment method, the following applies: All personal data disclosed to or collected by Amazon Payments is controlled primarily by Amazon Payments s.c.a. (the "Controller") and secondarily by Amazon EU SARL, Amazon Services Europe SARL and Amazon Media EU SARL, all three located at 5, Rue Plaetis L 2338, Luxembourg. For more information, please visit: https://payments.amazon.de/help/6020.
If you choose to pay by credit card, we use the payment provider Heidelberger Payment GmbH, Vangerowstraße 18, 69115 Heidelberg, Germany (hereinafter: "Heidelpay") to process the credit card payment, to which we pass on your data provided during the ordering process solely for the purpose of processing the payment in accordance with Art. 6 (1) lit. b GDPR. The transfer only takes place insofar as it is actually necessary for the payment processing.
Heidelpay will in turn transmit your data to Huellemann & Strauss Onlineservices S.A., 1, Place du Marché, L-6755 Grevenmacher, R.C.S. Luxembourg, B 144133, firstname.lastname@example.org, in order to process the payment - to the extent necessary for this purpose - in accordance with Art. 6 (1) (b) GDPR
For more information, please visit: https://www.heidelpay.com/de/datenschutz/
8. Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. In the event that IP anonymization is activated on this website, however, your IP address will be truncated beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data from Google.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "anonymizeIp()". This means that IP addresses are processed in abbreviated form, thus excluding the possibility of personal references. Insofar as the data collected about you is related to a person, this is therefore immediately excluded and the personal data is thus immediately deleted.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics obtained enable us to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR.
9. Use of social media plug-ins
(1) We currently use social media plug-ins from the social network Facebook and the microblogging service Twitter. These services are offered by the companies Meta Platforms, Inc. and Twitter Inc. ("providers").
We use the so-called two-click solution. This means that when you visit our site, no personal data is initially passed on to the providers of the plug-ins. You can recognize the provider of the plug-in by the marking on the box above its initial letter or logo. We open up the possibility for you to communicate directly with the provider of the plug-in via the button. Only if you click on the marked box and thereby activate it, the plug-in provider receives the information that you have called up the corresponding website of our online offer. In addition, the data mentioned under point 5 of this declaration is transmitted. In the case of Facebook, according to the respective providers in Germany, the IP address is anonymized immediately after collection. By activating the plug-in, personal data is therefore transmitted from you to the respective plug-in provider and stored there (in the case of US providers, in the USA). Since the plug-in provider collects the data in particular via cookies, we recommend that you delete all cookies via your browser's security settings before clicking on the grayed-out box.
(2) We have no influence on the collected data and data processing operations, nor are we aware of the full scope of data collection, the purposes of processing, the storage periods. We also have no information on the deletion of the collected data by the plug-in provider.
(3) The plug-in provider stores the data collected about you as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (also for users who are not logged in) for the display of needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective plug-in provider to exercise this right. Via the plug-ins, we offer you the opportunity to interact with the social networks and other users, so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR.
(4) The data transfer takes place regardless of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged in to the plug-in provider, your data collected from us will be directly assigned to your account with the plug-in provider. If you click the activated button and link to the page, for example, the plug-in provider also saves this information in your user account and shares it publicly with your contacts. We recommend that you log out regularly after using a social network, but especially before activating the button, as this allows you to avoid an assignment to your profile with the plug-in provider.
(5) For further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and processing by the plug-in provider, please refer to the data protection declarations of these providers provided below. There you will also receive further information on your rights in this regard and setting options for protecting your privacy.
(6) Addresses of the respective plug-in providers and URL with their privacy notices:
(a) Meta Platforms, Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, California 94025, USA; http://www.facebook.com/policy.php; further information on data collection:
https://www.facebook.com/full_data_use_policy. Facebook has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
(b) Twitter, Inc, 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, California 94103, USA; https://twitter.com/privacy. Twitter has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
10. Integration of YouTube videos
(1) We have integrated YouTube videos into our online offer, which are stored on http://www.youtube.com and can be played directly from our website. These are all integrated in "extended data protection mode", i.e. no data about you as a user is transmitted to YouTube if you do not play the videos. Only when you play the videos will the data mentioned in paragraph 2 be transmitted. We have no influence on this data transmission.
(2) By visiting the website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding sub-page of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under point 5 of this declaration are transmitted. This occurs regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be directly assigned to your account. If you do not want the assignment with your profile at YouTube, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact YouTube to exercise this right.
The integration of the videos serves to protect our legitimate interests in an optimal marketing of our offer, which are overriding in the context of a balancing of interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR.
11. Integration of Google Maps
(1) On this website we use the offer of Google Maps. This allows us to display interactive maps directly on the website and enables you to use the map function conveniently.
(2) By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have called up the corresponding sub-page of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under point 5 of this declaration are transmitted. This occurs regardless of whether Google provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether there is no user account. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be directly assigned to your account. If you do not want the assignment with your profile at Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact Google to exercise this right.
The integration of Google Maps serves to protect our legitimate interests in an optimal marketing of our offer, which are overriding in the context of a balancing of interests, in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR.
12. Use of Google Adwords Conversion
(1) We use the offer of Google Adwords to draw attention to our attractive offers with the help of advertising media (so-called Google Adwords) on external websites. In relation to the data of the advertising campaigns, we can determine how successful the individual advertising measures are. In this way, we pursue the interest of displaying advertising that is of interest to you, making our website more interesting for you and achieving a fair calculation of advertising costs.
(2) These advertising materials are delivered by Google via so-called "ad servers". For this purpose, we use ad server cookies, through which certain parameters for measuring success, such as display of the ads or clicks by users, can be measured. If you access our website via a Google ad, Google Adwords stores a cookie on your PC. These cookies usually lose their validity after 30 days and are not intended to identify you personally. For this cookie, the unique cookie ID, number of ad impressions per placement (frequency), last impression (relevant for post-view conversions) and opt-out information (marking that the user no longer wishes to be addressed) are usually stored as analysis values.
(3) These cookies enable Google to recognize your internet browser. If a user visits certain pages of the website of an Adwords customer and the cookie stored on his computer has not yet expired, Google and the customer can recognize that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to this page. A different cookie is assigned to each Adwords customer. Cookies can therefore not be tracked via the websites of Adwords customers. We ourselves do not collect or process any personal data in the aforementioned advertising measures. We only receive statistical evaluations from Google. Based on these evaluations, we can see which of the advertising measures used are particularly effective. We do not receive any further data from the use of the advertising media; in particular, we cannot identify users on the basis of this information.
(4) Due to the marketing tools used, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection with the Google server. We have no influence on the scope and further use of the data collected by Google through the use of this tool and therefore inform you according to our state of knowledge: Through the integration of AdWords Conversion, Google receives the information that you have called up the relevant part of our website or clicked on an ad from us. If you are registered with a Google service, Google can assign the visit to your account. Even if you are not registered with Google or have not logged in, there is a possibility that the provider may obtain and store your IP address.
(5) You can prevent participation in this tracking process in various ways: a) by making the appropriate settings in your browser software, in particular the suppression of third-party cookies will result in you not receiving ads from third-party providers; b) by disabling cookies for conversion tracking by setting your browser to block cookies from the domain "www.ads.google.com", https://www.google.de/settings/ads, deleting this setting when you delete your cookies; c) by disabling the interest-based ads of the providers that are part of the self-regulatory campaign "About Ads" via the link http://www.aboutads.info/choices, deleting this setting when you delete your cookies; d) by permanently disabling them in your Firefox, Internetexplorer or Google Chrome browsers at the link http://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin. We would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this offer in full.
(6) The legal basis for the processing of your data is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR. Further information on data protection at Google can be found here: http://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy and https://services.google.com/sitestats/de.html. Alternatively, you can visit the website of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) at http://www.networkadvertising.org. Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
In addition to Adwords Conversion, we use the Google Remarketing application. This is a procedure with which we would like to address you again. Through this application, our advertisements can be displayed to you during your further internet use after visiting our website. This is done by means of cookies stored in your browser, which Google uses to record and evaluate your usage behavior when you visit various websites. In this way, Google can determine your previous visit to our website. According to its own statements, Google does not combine the data collected in the course of remarketing with your personal data, which may be stored by Google. In particular, according to Google, pseudonymization is used in remarketing.
The legal basis for the processing of your data is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR.
14. Rating reminder by Trusted Shops
If you have given us your express consent to this during or after your order in accordance with Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. a GDPR by activating a corresponding checkbox or clicking a button provided for this purpose ("Rate later"), we will transmit your e-mail address to Trusted Shops GmbH, Subbelrather Str. 15c, 50823 Cologne (www.trustedshops.de) for the reminder to submit a rating of your order, so that they can remind you by e-mail of the possibility to submit a rating.
The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR.
You can revoke your consent at any time. You can declare the revocation by e-mail to email@example.com or by sending a message to the contact details given in the imprint.
15. Google Certified Merchant Program