1 x Pedestal bearing with joint cross for tiles
Height-adjustable slab bearing - available in different sizes
Ideal for simple terrace construction, especially when differences in height need to be compensated.
Our stilt bearings form support points for stone, concrete or ceramic slabs. The joint cross ensures regular spacing between the individual slabs, while the wide, continuous foot provides secure footing and prevents the stilts from cutting in or sinking under load. Made from robust polypropylene, the bearings are weather resistant at both low and high temperatures.
- Stepless thread adjustment - depending on the model between 18 - 220 mm
- Secure stand thanks to large bearing surface
- Optimum pressure distribution, high load capacity and quick assembly
- Adjustment also possible under load in installed condition (exception size S)
- Perfect water drainage and good under-ventilation
- Offers hollow space to hide pipes and cables
- Made of weatherproof and robust polypropylene
Available in different sizes:
|Size||Diameter||Adjustment range||Load capacity per stilt||Load capacity per m²|
|S||200 mm||18 - 32 mm||200 - 300 kg||1,000 kg|
|M||200 mm||35 - 70 mm||400 - 500 kg||1,000 - 2,000 kg|
|L||200 mm||65 - 145 mm||400 - 500 kg||1,000 - 2,000 kg|
|XL||200 mm||140 - 220 mm||400 - 500 kg||1,000 - 2,000 kg|
|Height of joint web:||10 mm|
|Joint width:||5 mm|
We will answer your question within the shortest possible time. You are also welcome to contact us by phone at
Of course, you can also ask us for an individual offer. Please send us the desired quantities.