Base plate to set in concrete for sunshades or rotary clothes dryers
Ground socket to set in concrete with screw foundation for parasols or rotary clothes dryers
With the base plate from Montafox, you can now securely and stably fasten your parasol.
The metal ground socket is concreted in at ground level and then offers a durable, space-saving and particularly stable solution for setting up parasols. From now on, no more unwieldy and heavy umbrella stands that take up far too much space on the patio and also tend to become a tripping hazard.
- to be set in concrete for a long-term solution
- at ground level, the base is hardly noticeable without an installed umbrella
- very good stability, no more tripping hazards
- better stability than with a plate stand
- space-saving, safe and robust
- galvanised base plate, weatherproof
- for fastening traffic light umbrellas, market umbrellas, sunshades, rotary clothes dryers
Note: please check in advance on the basis of the drilling pattern of the plate whether it is suitable for your umbrella.
|Total height:||40.5 cm|
|Dimensions of mounting plate:||16 x 16 cm|
|Drill holes:||M8 thread|
|Required foundation:||min. 40 x 40 x 40 cm|
1. dig a foundation of at least 40 x 40 x 40 cm
2. insert ground socket in the middle (panel element should be at ground level)
3. fill the hole with concrete (make sure that no material gets into the threaded holes of the base plate)
4. align the ground sleeve again with the help of a spirit level
5. allow concrete to harden for 48 hours
6. install the parasol (simply screw the turntable or standpipe onto the universal base plate)
We will answer your question within the shortest possible time. You are also welcome to contact us by phone at
Of course, you can also ask us for an individual offer. Please send us the desired quantities.